- Home Phone
- Contact me Contact Form
Professional StatusAvailable soon
Job/Career Open to opportunities
Available 2013Looking for an international business teaching position, in a university or college located in Canada, The USA, Europe, South East Asia or The Middle East where my training and experience will make a positive impact on the organization and its students.
Queensland University of Technology, Department of Research (January 2009 - December 2010)
- Research management and commercialization project management planning training.
University of Wollongong, Sydney Business School (May 2003 - December 2004)
- SBS was the first in Australia to develop and offer this degree. (SBS)
Acadia University (September 1989 - October 1994)
- English Literature (Major) Sociology (Minor)
Daejin University, Department of International Trade - Pocheon - South Korea(Full-time - March 2006 - March 2012)
- Teaching four core courses: international trade English, international trade correspondence, global negotiation and business English.
- Responsible for developing International Trade English and International Trade Communication academic courses, with a student body of approximately 120.
- Extensively practiced project- and people-management skills in overseeing student advising regarding English studies and numerous services and special events participation (e.g., Orientation Week, Membership training, etc.).
- Developing overall vision for English studies in the Department, including long-term strategy and planning in cooperation with superiors.
- Spearheading strategic reorganization of English studies for International Trade.
- Actively developing knowledge and interests in strategic planning, thinking and negotiation relevant to university vision and Korean higher education industry.
- Building strong collaborative relations with faculty in general studies and university administration.
Kwandong University - Gangneung/Yang Yang, Gangwondo - South Korea(Full-time - March 2005 - March 2006)
- Gangneung, Gangwondo ( Resident in Yang Yang), ROK
- Helped develop marketing plans and customer survey materials for the FLI.
- Collaborated with planning and committees for program and course development for the Department of Tourism.
- Taught undergraduates in credit and non-credit courses including departments of education, business, nursing, public administration, police science, and tourism.
- Participated extensively in extra-curricular learning programs, summer and winter schedules.
- Active instructor in the children’s education program.
Abu Dhabi Naval College - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates(Full-time - July 2000 - October 2003)
- Island of Sadiyat, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- Civilian military employee ranked officer class, instructing approved language-learning curriculum to naval officer cadets.
- Collaborated in the design of materials such as naval forces vocabulary relevant to core courses including signals, radar, navigation, physics and pure & applied sciences.
- Designing course materials, conducting exams, proctoring, marking, and invigilating.
- Directly supervised by a Divisional Major.
Inje University - Kimhae - South Korea(Full-time - March 1998 - February 2000)
- Kimhae, Gyeongsangnamdo, ROK
- Taught conversation and composition to undergraduates in the departments of pre-medical science, nursing, engineering, English Literature, education, family studies, and foreign studies.
- Developed early morning studies curriculum, creative presentations exams, and interacted closely with student club activities such as travel, music, and English study groups.
- Gained experience developing TOEIC study programs, and teacher training sessions.